Recent Innovations in Mechatronics
The RIiM is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering the topics of mechatronics and related sciences. The single blind peer review system is used to review the submissions, which means that all articles are judged anonymously by expert colleagues, that is why the author does not know the identiy of the reviewer.
The aim of the journal is to publish the latest studies and researches of professors, departments, scientific workshops, industrial partners and (PhD) students active in the field of mechatronics and related sciences. The journal is published online once, at the end of the year. The languages of the articles can be English or Hungarian, but in both cases the English title and the abstract is obligatory.
RIiM is an Open Access journal, so it provides instant access to articles. It offers free publication for authors and does not charge a submission or any other fees. Articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0). The authors retain the copyright but give the journal the right of first publication. Users are free to read, download, share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform and build upon the material) under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license and indicate if changes were made.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
The Recent Innovations in Mechatronics (RIiM) periodic online journal consists of the following columns:
- Robotics, social robots, etorobotics, Editor: prof. Péter KORONDI DSc
- Control of complex systems, Editor: Péter Tamás SZEMES PhD.
- Mechatronics radar engineering, sensors and actuators, Editor: István BALAJTI PhD.
- Air and road vehicle mechatronics, Editor: Géza HUSI PhD.
- Mechatronics in aviation engineering, Editor: Piroska AILER PhD.
Official website: https://ojs.lib.unideb.hu/
Sample file in English: riim_template_eng
Sample file in Hungarian: riim_template_hun