Short-term Intensive Credit Courses
The courses are taught in English at the Faculty of Engineering.
Duration of the courses is 2-3 weeks, the subjects may be selected from the available curriculums (see here) on the request of the sending institution.
For further information please contact us!
Main figures of the hosting institution
The University of Debrecen comprises 14 faculties and has close to 32,000 students, out of which 6,500 are internationals. UD was awarded the titles “Research University” (in 2010) and “University of National Excellence” (in 2012) by the Hungarian Government.
The Faculty of Engineering has been awarded several prizes for high quality education „The North Great Plain Quality” and the „Recognized for Excellence by the Hungarian Association for Excellence” prizes in 2008 and „Higher Education Quality Prize in 2011.
Some figures to show our dynamical development:
over 2,700 students
1,000 international students
a highly-qualified and enthusiastic teaching staff of about 100 members
Our program offers for Summer 2022
- Electromobile Design Course
- Environmental Protection Course
- Motorcycle Powertrain Development Course
Other options for programs:
- Short-term Intensive Course on Aviation Engineering
- Short-term Intensive Course on Civil Engineering
- Short-term Intensive Course on Engineering Management
- Short-term Intensive Course on Environmental Engineering, Environmental Technology
- Short-term Intensive Course on Mechanical Engineering
- Short-term Intensive Course on Mechatronical Engineering