This program is available only in Hungarian at the moment.
The objective of the program is to train architects who
- perform well in all the built environment design and construction tasks, with their qualifications and scientific theory engage,
- provide the management of construction sites and Authority’s work,
- have relevant theoretical and practical knowledge on urbanism and architecture and on how they are interrelated, research methods necessary for creating a design project related to the creation of study plans, design-related structural and constructional engineering, construction management and inspection, and knowledge of conservation tasks,
- can perform theoretical and scientific activities relevant to their qualification; manage construction and administrative works
- apply the acquired knowledge in practice, use the problem-solving techniques on new problems and new phenomena, raise original ideas, process the professional knowledge of the discipline, draw accurate judgments and form original opinions, make decisions, draw conclusions,
- can perform well in complex technical and economic processes by integrating research and development in architecture, involving also the quality management system
- obtain design license after a professional internship fixed by legal acts.
Our graduates will develop competence or acquire knowledge in the following areas
- urbanism and architecture and the relationship between them
- EU Directive 2005/36/EC of the general and professional knowledge (EU 2005/36/EK)
- the history of architecture and architectural theory, and related arts, technologies and sciences, fine arts’ influence on the quality of architectural design,
- research methods necessary for creating a design project related to the creation of study plans, design-related structural and constructional engineering,
- basic knowledge of hardware and software, engineering programs, at least one user-level application of CAAD program,
- knowledge of at least one foreign language for reading and understanding technical documentation.
Last update: 2022. 07. 28. 15:42