This program is only available in Hungarian at the moment.
The objective of the program is to train architects who are able to
- prepare technical documentation,
- designs, technical drawings and models
- apply computer programs and modeling for architectural designs,
- carry out the functional design of buildings taking the analyses of environmental and physical aspects into consideration, and divide labor on the basis of expertise,
- effectively communicate with and coordinate the work of other architects, designers and the participants of the construction,
- plan and implement construction plans,
- manage, control and follow-up procedures and pay attention to technical, economical, legal and quality management factors,
- become familiar with the knowledge and skills necessary for building maintenance and operation.
Our graduates will develop competence or acquire knowledge in the following areas
- the history of architecture, theory of architecture, related arts, and contemporary architectural forms,
- the design approach and the course of architectural design, the entire investment process,
- the main historical processes of settlement development and basic environmental shaping, social and economic functions of urban design , basic elements of settlement construction ,most important related legal rules and building code procedures, basic proficiency in the official town planning tools and social reconciliation.
- the basic types of support structures, construction material, they are proficient in modeling these,
- the basic tasks and legal procedures concerning occupational safety and health
Last update: 2022. 07. 28. 15:27