The objective of the program is to train urban system engineers who are able to
- supply settlements or settlement groups, design the environment of towns, perform field operation of infrastructures, operate in the field of urban planning and city architecture,
- perform technical and expert authority activities as well as operations related to municipal supply, maintenance, organization, protection and management of the built environment within the activities of the local government,
- develop concepts and programs and prepare plans for settlements,
- coordinate the development of regions, manage and control such activities.
Our graduates will develop competence or acquire knowledge in the following areas
- the urban planning of architecture, engineering, ecology, environmental science, sociology, economics, law and administrative discipline
- interpretation and perception of plans and maps by visual expression techniques
- preparation and implementation, coordination of regional programs and regional development, resettlement plans,
- computer communication, data management and analysis, the use of graphical systems (CAD, GIS) spatial-regional planning
- environmental protection, quality control, consumer protection, the principle of equal access and use,
- occupational health and safety, technical and economic legislation.
Last update: 2022. 07. 22. 13:39