This program is available only in Hungarian at the moment.
The objective of the program is to qualify professionals to supervise, organize and control technological and informatics processes topped with good command of English. Graduates also have qualifications to manage tasks in the field of human resources, to control work groups, to prepare complex tasks to decisions, to make business plans, to create innovative strategies, to implement operative tasks in production management. Furthermore graduates are trained to stipulate qualitative and efficient indexes and analyze rivals, products and possibilities of taking part in the market.
Our graduates will develop competence or acquire knowledge in the following areas:
- monitoring production and service procedures from technical, economic, human and social perspectives and communicating with experts from different fields,
- preparing and implementing business plans,
- preparing engineering and economic decisions for decision making processes,
- working out and realizing innovation,
- making judgments and forming opinions, making decisions and drawing conclusions,
- planning, organizing, coordinating production systems and procedures,
- solving engineering value analysis tasks,
- quality management of production systems and technologies,
- improving economic and quality efficiency indicators.