This program is available only in Hungarian at the moment.
The objective of the program is to train environmental engineers who are able to
- apply up-to-date knowledge in natural sciences, engineering, business management,
- recognize and prevent environmental hazards occurred in different fields,
- mitigate and eliminate environmental problems and damages,
- utilize natural resources rationally, develop and operate cleaner technologies,
- neutralize hazardous waste having knowledge in the field of nature and land conservation, regional policy and environmental management,
- plan, organize and control environmental projects and participate in engineering work creatively.
Our graduates will develop competence or acquire knowledge in the following areas
- theoretical and practical skills associated with the protection of the environment and the practical application thereof at the required level,
- understanding basic research streams, practical methods and solutions, ability to pursue research and development activity independently,
- ability to conduct environmental investigations (environmental analysis, monitoring),
- skill to analyze and evaluate technical, economic and social effects related to the environment,
- ability to investigate and analyze the effects of national and regional concepts and programs on the environment,
- investigation of the qualitative and quantitative features of environmental elements and systems, compilation and realization of measurement plans, evaluation of data obtained,
- understanding, selection and control of methods and technologies ensuring sustainable development.
Last update: 2023. 02. 01. 14:32