The International Office has been functioning since 2014 in order to ensure the smooth running of the international degree courses. The office is responsible for student administration (full-time students, visiting/Erasmus students, transfer students), providing certificates for students, considering and accepting requests, administration of late-coming students, solving problems related to course registration, providing information about internship, thesis, final exam, etc.
- Dean's Representative for Foreign Affairs
- Dr Zsolt Tiba - room 122 or room 303
- International Relations Officers
- Ms Judit Bak - room 106
- Mrs Zita Szilágyi Popovics - room 124
- Mrs Timea Török - room 123
- Mr Márton Lévai - room 123
For the areas of responsibility, please click here.
For contact details, please click here.